Class meets for 1 1/2 hours weekly
- Students engage in read aloud stories about a weekly topic animal.
- Create a vivid drawing of the animal.
- Interactive class participation process creating descriptive sentences.
- Students complete writing skills through a form of dictation.
- Learn about a variety of animals and critters from all over the world
- Animal of the week information found under number series or theme-based series
- Optional homework is available
- This class is appropriate for both boys and girls.
- Each 16 week series studies a topic animal weekly.
- Series #1, #2, and #3 teaches about a variety of animals.
- Series #4 concentrates on insects, bugs, and critters.
- Theme-Based Series: Disney-based animal characters.